Backup & Disaster Recovery
The importance of a Backup and Disaster Recovery (BDR) process has grown over the last decade, where now it is a must not something just to think about.
We Offer Backup Services For Workstations & Servers:
- Complete System Backup
- Critical Data Backup
- Disaster Recovery
- Managed Backup (Available separate or included with CHTSI Serve)
- Monthly Maintenance
- Redundancy Services
- Server Backup
- Scheduled Backup Checks
What is Disaster Recovery?
Disaster Recovery is about putting in place a plan to regain access to your applications, data, as well as other resources following a disaster whether natural or otherwise. This can often be through the use of a Virtual Server in the Cloud that can be used while your own Server equipment is being restored.
Your IT Company may even have redundancies in place that can failover to the other server, this is often an automatic process but can be also enforced manually.
Why Use Our Services?
- Fast, reliable and honest – Our clients know that when they need support or just a quick fix they can rely on us to help. We have the capability to help on-site or in person, we can help.
- Backups of any size– We deal with small workstations all the way up to dealing with backing up to AWS and Azure services.
- Trained experts – Our IT technicians have been in business for many years and what we don’t know isn’t worth knowing. But don’t assume we have an ego if there is something we don’t know we will do the necessary research to find out. Any training required to complete a task could even net you a good discount.
- Personal service – There is nothing worse than being treated as a number, IT companies that may add you to their database but yet aren’t keeping you in the loop is something we have experienced in the past and consistently see. We provide detailed reports and constant ticket updates to keep you informed and help manage your business.
Need help or want to know more?
If you would like to learn more or would like to discuss working together, complete our online form below.
Alternatively, book an appointment via our scheduler or call 01423 423068. You can also try to reach us via our Facebook Messenger Live Chat.
Book an Appointment